Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Paper Review Process
- We will not accept plagiarised papers in IEMECON-2019.
- The IEMECON team will be checking plagiarism level of all the submitted papers for ensuring the originality of content using professional plagiarism checking tool. We will be using edas system which has iThenticate as inbuilt plagiarism checking software and thus any paper having similarity score above 25% will not be processed further.
- The conference aims at carrying out two rounds of review process. In the first round, the papers submitted by the authors will be assessed based on their technical suitability, scope of work and plagiarism. The corresponding authors of qualifying submissions will be intimated for their papers to be double blind reviewed by three experts based on originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution. Final decision regarding acceptance of papers will be based upon the review remarks received after the second round of the review process.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Registerfor IEMECON-2019. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
- Download the copyright agreement form from below, fill in your details and add your signature. Please send the copyright form to email@example.com.
- Upload your presentation to EDAS.
The PDF eXpress Kit : HERE